Friday, December 12, 2008

Cool!

I got my OFFICIAL Fiskateers scissors! How fantastic that Fiskars does this!


They are engraved with my Fiskateer number! Aren't they awesome?! I'm totally impressed that Fiskars sends these FREE OF CHARGE to all Fiskateers! I'm so official now! I just had to share!

So, I need to get out today, and make progress on Christmas gift giving! Wish me luck!! I'm way behind on blog hopping, but I'll catch up with you all very soon. Have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend, and as always, thanks for stopping by!!

10 comments :

Becky said...

Very cool Carol! Have fun today! :)

Lauren said...

Good luck Carol!

Chris said...

very cool!!! good luck with your endeavor!! >"<

Deborah said...

How cool that Fiskars semds you these! They are a clas act qiality company! Good luck and be careful out there driving I hear there is quite a storm back there! Hope you finish up today! Merry scrappin' Deb

Latisha said...

CUTE! I want some scissors like that lol!
I'm on my way out the door right now to get some shopping done. Have fun shopping

Pearl said...

OOo a crafty girl can't have too many pairs of scissors ! lol that's fab , Carol !

& Happy Christmas crafting time !

Unknown said...

OHHHHH I WANNA A PAIR...YOU MADE ME LOL CAROL! YOUR NEW SCISSORS ARE FISKTABULOUS!
LOVE HOW YOUR 25 DAYS BOOK IS COMING ALONG IT LOOKS AMAZING.

Judy said...

You'll love using your scissors -- I use mine all the time.

Tricia said...

it IS cool, isn't it? I got mine in the spring. They are SHARP SHARP SHARP.....good for cutting fingers that are over worked and in the way!!!!

Liz said...

oh these are cute! with a bag and everything! haha.. :) happy fiskateering! :)