Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Scrapping Recipe Challenge #27

It's Scrapping Recipe Challenge day at Sketches! {by Tamara}. This is my page for Scrapping Recipe Challenge #27.


The recipe this week was to use the following items on our cards or layouts:
  • circles
  • chipboard
  • paint

I used Chip Chatter chipboard letters, Basic Grey patterned paper, tags, and alphabet stickers, and Prima Sprites. I also used my new lace doily border punch. I got it for 50% at Michael's with a coupon! I used one of my Lisa Bearnson KOTM foam stamps on the bottom of my page. This is just a fun page of the girls showing off their driveway chalk art! Love it! Jessica had created a huge "I Miss You Dad" sign on the driveway so that Dave would see it when he got home. It was the cutest thing ever!! You can click on the page to see it larger.

Well, my side is feeling better, but it is still sore. I feel like such a dork for having pulled or strained a muscle. Dave went out and got me a muscle rub cream, and I'm loving the tingly warm feeling after using it! It's definitely helping. So, if I stop coughing, this should go away very quickly. Thanks for all of the comments about feeling better! You are all the BEST! It's yucky and very rainy today. I am going to catch up on my "25 Days Until Christmas" book. I'm way behind!! Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments :

CreativeMish said...

The trick to digital is adding drop shadows to each element. I just learned that a few weeks ago and it really changes the look.. I love the chalk art page. Those prima sprites are so pretty!

Liz said...

Hey! I love this page, those chipboard letters are toooo cute! I love all the brightness of this! Ugh, we are having a major gloomy day here, I can't stand the cold, so I'm grumpy.. yuck. :)

Latisha said...

super cute layout,
i like how you did the open circles on the bottom

Deborah said...

Darling page Carol! I hope you feel better real soon! Take it easy! Merry stampin' and scrappin'! Deb

Pearl said...

such a cute layout , Carol ! What a great subeject !

Hope you're feeling much better already !

Cathrine StClair said...

What a great layout! The colors are perfect for the subject.

Ugghhh... I'm sooo far behind on my scrapping!

Chris said...

carol, your page is just fabulous! you are such a great scrapper!! and those girls are so freakin' cute!! so glad you are feeling better!!

Alex said...

Such a pretty page Carol - I really love the colors of this!!!!

I am glad to hear you are feeling somewhat better, keep resting it, and be careful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex