Saturday, December 13, 2008

FINALLY . . . TWILIGHT!!

So, the girls and I FINALLY went to see Twilight last night! I LOVED IT!


Was it as good as the book? Well, no. Was is a GREAT movie? YES! The two hours passed by very quickly! It was excellent! I came out of the movie with a tiny crush on Rob Pattinson!! Is that wrong? I think both he and Kristen Steward did a fantastic job with the characters. Some scenes were lacking, the pace of the movie was too fast, but still, it was GREAT! In order to do justice to the book, I'm thinking it would be a 4-5 hour movie!! I cannot wait for this movie to be on DVD, I think we now need the soundtrack, AND I cannot wait for New Moon to come out!

Well, we really need to finish up decorating today! My cough and painful side really put a damper on me getting a lot of things done. Now, while my side still hurts, it's not nearly as bad as it was. We need to finish up the tree, get the nativity set out, wrap presents, etc. Plus, we need to plan the cookies that we're going to make next weekend! YUM! I got a lot of shopping done yesterday, so that's good! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments :

Becky said...

Twilight! YAY! I loved it too. Certainly not as good as the book, but I loved it just the same. I got the soundtrack too and love it as well. Rob Pattinson sings a song or two on the soundtrack. It is not wrong to have a crush on him! :) He's too cute. I hope you feel better soon! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Sandie said...

Glad to here your getting a bit better now. Look forward to hearing more about those cookies!!!!

Latisha said...

i loved the movie!!
I hope you start feeling better soon.

Deborah said...

Quite the rage this Twilight is! Hope your side and cough get better each day! I too will be baking, I have to send some out within California by Tuesday! Merry scrapin'! Deb

Lori said...

I haven't made it to the movie yet, but hope to see it soon. Glad to hear you're starting to feel a bit better.

DeeDee said...

COOL!!! Glad yall had FUN!!!

ellen s. said...

i have a crush on him too! i looked him up online to make sure he was 18 LMBO!

Lauren said...

So fun. I have the book but I still have to read it. Then I'll see the movie. Glad you guys had fun.

Liz said...

Still haven't seen the movie, but I'm going to wait to see it because I want to read the books first, which I asked for, for Christmas! haha.. but my cousin told me to see the movie first.. I'm unsure... what do you think?

Alex said...

I LOVED it and so wish my daughter would read the books since I know she would love them too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

kathleenh said...

Oh, I want to go see Twilight! My daughter went with her friends but she says she'll go again with me. We just have to find the time.

I'm glad you enjoyed it!