Sunday, March 22, 2009

52 Sketches . . . 52 Weeks - Sketch #11

This is Sketch #11 over at 52 Sketches . . . 52 Weeks. Love this sketch!


Here's my layout! I love this photo of the girls at their Fall Concert in October. I used DCWV Old World Stack papers, a Fancy Pants card, lots of flowers, Thickers, and music note paper from Love, Elsie. I love the way this turned out.

Emily participated in the regional science fair yesterday, and she is advancing to the STATE level in May! We're so proud of her! I hope you have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

11 comments :

Chris said...

i really, really like what you have done with this sketch. the note paper is so cute! it's just fabulous...congrats to emily!!

Alex said...

Just a beautiful layout Carol, love what you did with the sketch!! Great colors! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

JoanneK said...

Fabulous page!!!! Congrats to Emily on the Science fair!!

Joaniebolognie said...

I love it! The collage of embellies are beautiful! Great photo!

Clare said...

Love your layout, the musical touches finish it off perfectly. Congratulations to Emily - good luck to her in May!

Nessa said...

Yay Emily! That's so exciting :) Love your take on the sketch Carol :)

Stamp n Sparkle said...

WOW! This page is lovely! CONGRATS Emily! My 7yr old just did her first science fair - she loved it!
Zee xx

Unknown said...

Hey Carol!!
I LOVE what you did with this sketch!! Amazing job!!

Judy said...

Oh wow, this layout is stunning, Carol.

Congratulations to Emily. That's awesome!

Chris said...

What a wonderful layout Carol... I just love what you did with the sketch.
Cor your girls are growing up so fast too aren't they :D
Congratulations to Emily... Well Done!!
hugs
Chris xx

Carole Beath said...

Awww, I love this LO. It's my fav.