Friday, March 6, 2009

Seeing Green at Cosmo Cricket!

Julie Comstock, owner of Cosmo Cricket, asked her blog readers to send her some GREEN projects! Well, I sent her two, and how fun to see them BOTH on Cosmo's Blog! She's asking people to vote for their favorites, but I'm NOT asking for your vote. I don't like the voting thing . . . it's too much of a popularity contest! But, you can head over there to see some cool projects! I'm sure you'll recognize my wonderful girls featured on BOTH of my layouts!

3 comments :

Chris said...

i loved the's you did!!

Julie said...

Carol, you are AWESOME! Thanks for sending traffic our way and not even asking for votes!!! I agree that it becomes more about who knows the most people. Never being a popular girl myself, I think I have a trick up my sleeve for Monday. Do you follow American Idol? We may have to have some "Wild Cards".

Becky G said...

Carol, these are both fantastic! I love the scrapbook page. What a great picture of your girls and their cousin.

Hugs~Becky