Friday, March 20, 2009

Some BUNNY Loves You!

The Cutting Cafe' is HOPPING with some awesome NEW Easter printable and cutting designs! You should definitely hop on over there to see what Regina's been up to!!


I finally had a little bit of time to CREATE! I made this card last night, and I think it's adorable and so sweet! I used TWO wonderful printable images from the Easter Printable Sentiments set at The Cutting Cafe'. Both the circular sentiment and the title sentiment on this card are from the Easter Sentiments set. Plus, this set comes with 14 other printable images (16 total) to use for all of your Easter projects! The bunny image is a stamp that I've had for a long time, and I just have to ink it up every Easter! I added some ribbon, a rhinestone heart, and a Making Memories flower that is secured with a Making Memories button brad. You can click on the image to see it larger. CUTE and so pretty in pink!

I hope you have a great day, a fabulous weekend, and as always, thanks for stopping by!

13 comments :

Marlou McAlees said...

loooove this adorable card Carol!!! such a sweetie!! :) hugzz x ♥

Chris said...

very cute!! what a great bunny card for easter...>"<

Lauren said...

This is so cute and the ribbon is FANTASTIC! Great job Carol.

Regina Easter said...

this is the cutest easter card carol....love how you colored in the BUNNY...hugs

Fe-Fe said...

This is so cute. I love both your sentiments, they are fab. I've made one Easter card so far - still another two to go but I can't show them yet as they are for my DT stuff! Doh!

Hugs
Fe x

Lesli said...

Very cute Easter card Carol - someone's ready for Spring - I wish it was me :) I am way to far behind :)

Dawn said...

Very cute card! I LOVE that bunny!
Have a great weekend Carol:)

CreativeMish said...

This turned out great! It seems like more and more people are offering digital images.

Alex said...

This is darling Carol and perfect for Easter - glad you had some time to PLAY! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Latisha said...

great Easter card Carol!!

** Isa ** said...

Such a sweet card... Enjoy the rest of the week end...

{HUGS} xxx

AnnMarie said...

This is just soooo cute!! Love that bunny! :) Super pretty card!

Carole Beath said...

This is ever so precious!