Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Circle Card

Two posts in one day! Please be sure to look at Jessica's monochromatic layout below! I just made this quick card, so I thought I would get it posted! I used wonderful cutting file from The Cutting Cafe'. If you haven't visited Regina's site for a while . . . you need to take a look at what she's been working on!


I used the NEW Huge Happy Birthday Circle Set, and I just LOVE it! Regina has a special going on now. If you buy one of her NEW Circle Sets, you get the Circle Shaped card for FREE! I also used the Circle Shaped Card on this card! The papers and ribbon are Mr. Campy by Cosmo Cricket. I hand cut the card shape, but then I used my Coluzzle to cut the ring and the sentiment circle. I made this card for my Dad's birthday! I usually struggle with masculine cards, but I think this one turned out GREAT!

I hope you have a great day, please check out Jessica's layout below, and as always, thanks for stopping by!

6 comments :

** Isa ** said...

I love this circle card! Love the colours and the wording going all around... FAB>

{HUGS} xxx

Regina Easter said...

oh my, i so love this set myself, i can see that this probably didn't take you long at all, but it came out truly awesome...i love this...great for a guy or girl...hugs

Tracy said...

Great card Carol, just perfect for a guy. Hugs T x

Alex said...

Fabulous circle card Carol - I just love the colors and the papers! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Enfys said...

What a great use of the CC stamps Carol, love it, great design.
hugs
Enfys

Chris said...

very nice!! love the circles!!