Monday, March 9, 2009

Moxie Fab!

Glitter, vinyl, and puffy, oh my! I want to give a huge thank you to Cath over at Moxie Fab!


Cath has an awesome blog called Moxie Fab, and she constantly has postings with amazing photos, creative color combinations, and interesting bits of information. Her blog is really inspiring, and I visit it often! I comment on almost all of the posts, and she does giveaways all of the time! I was fortunate enough to win one of her giveaways, and will you just look at what she sent to me! I got FOUR packages of Thickers! Who doesn't LOVE Thickers?! I have a couple of packages of alphabets, and I love them, so I am just thrilled to receive Thickers I've never even seen before! I cannot wait to break open the packages to use some of these! Thank you so much Cath! I really appreciate your generosity! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments :

Regina Easter said...

oooooooo lucky you..........

Dawn♥ said...

Oh Carol your luck duck! That an awesome WIN!

Clare said...

Well done for winning these - I love Thickers alpahabets.

Marlou McAlees said...

well done you!!! you are so lucky you win loads of stuff Carol, im delighted as you do deserve it :) sorry I haven't popped in I feel guilty for leaving it so long and you have been making fabulous cards and layouts :) Benji is my mother in laws dog but you would think he was mine I have his photos everywhere {LOL} just loooove him, isn't he a sweetie?? hugzz ♥

Chris said...

WAAAHHHOOOO 4 U!!!

Lesli said...

I love thinkers! I think you will enjoy playing with them too. I hope all is going well for you and your family!

Latisha said...

awesome score
i {heart} thickers they are the best!