Friday, March 6, 2009

More ScrapCity March Reveals

I have two more projects to show you today. These were both created using products from Crafter's Alley. Charlie is our ScrapCity sponsor for the month of March. One of the things that she sent to our Creative Team member is Core'dinations cardstock, and we all had so much fun creating with this cardstock!


Here's another card that I created featuring the cardstock! This cardstock is wonderful in the Cuttlebug. I embossed the card front, and then lightly sanded the raised image. Such a pretty effect! The scalloped circular sentiment is from The Cutting Cafe'. This image comes from the All Occasion Circle Scallop set. LOVE IT!! I cut the sentiment and the mat both with my Coluzzle. I added a gorgeous Prima (also from Charlie at Crafter's Alley!) with a Making Memories button center. Ribbon was added to the bottom of the card front along with a rhinestone trio. I love the way this card turned out!


I also created this fun layout! The paper, "summer" card, and large die cut flower are all by My Mind's Eye. I got all of this MME from a great value kit at Peachy Cheap! I am loving Peachy Cheap! Awesome deals of the day! I used the Core'dinations cardstock to make my title and my photo frame. The photo frame is strips of paper, and the title is QuicKutz. I embossed all of it in my Cuttlebug and lightly sanded it. I added a trio of bright Primas next to the "summer" card. The layout also has Making Memories brads and a trio of rhinestones. Love it!

Happy Friday everyone! It's already 50 outside, so I will be taking a long walk with Princess. We have some rain coming, but at this time of year, that's to be expected. Don't forget to set your clocks ahead before you go to bed on Saturday night! Have a great weekend everyone, and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments :

Lauren said...

Carol!!!! These are wonderful!!! I love the embossing on these.

Tricia said...

love what you did with that cardstock@ Isn't that the funnest (i just made that word up!)

Regina Easter said...

oh my carol, i love what you did with the scallop set...so soft and pretty...hugs

Liz said...

Geesh I've missed you Carol! :) I love all your layouts and cards on this page.. These are great! I love the black and red papers below, they are tooooo pretty. I really have to get me some of those circle stamps and punches, they are adorable. :) Hope all is well. :)

Unknown said...

I HAVE JUST SAT HERE LOOKING AT ALL YOUR AMAZING CREATIONS SINCE MY LAST VISIT AND ALL I CAN SAY IS OMG! CAROL YOUR AMAZING BETWEEN CREATING YOUR GORGEOUS CARDS AND AWESOME SCRAP LAYOUTS YOU MANAGE TO KEEP UP WITH THE BLOGGING! GREAT TO SEE SOME SERIOUS CUTTLEBUGGING GOING ON ON YOUR CARDS AND LO'S! I JUST LOVE THE LAYOUT WITH DAVE & THE GIRLS!
*HAPPY BELATED 13TH BIRTHDAY TO EMILY.
BIG HUGS

Deb said...

Gorgeous card and stunning layout. Such pretty colours on your card and the layout is making me long for summer!
Hope you have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Chris said...

great projects!! i love the sanded cuttlebugs...i do this too...i sand everything, it's problem!! LOL

Judy said...

What a great, fun summertime layout. The colors are just wonderful.