Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wall Hanging

Just a couple of weeks ago, I made a Halloween wall hanging. I really loved the way it turned out, so I decided to make another one for my sister-in-law for her birthday.


I mounted this on the chipboard backing from a legal pad. I used We R Memory Keepers papers and embellishments. The title is felt Thickers. I did a lot of distressing with Making Memories paint. I then used my Cropadile Big Bite to punch through it to add the ribbon. I love the way this turned out! It's a nice thing for Kristine to hang in her house featuring her nieces and nephew!

We got SNOW overnight! It's CRAZY!! Just when you think spring is on its way, BAM, more snow! I hope you are having a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments :

Chris said...

this is adorable!! what a great gift for your SIL! >"<

Fe-Fe said...

I love the distressed look and this is just fab! What a lucky Sister-in-law. I'm sure this will have pride of place in her home.

Fe x

Joaniebolognie said...

SO pretty! Love the colors!
WHen you get a chance, check out my blog for my Blog Candy Give-away!

Deb said...

fabulous wall hanging, this is such a thoughtful gift!
It has been trying to snow here this weekend too, crazy weather!
Have a great evening, Debx

Alex said...

Cute Carol - love the distressed look! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex