Friday, March 27, 2009

Kids Can Scrap - Challenge #7

The latest challenge over at Kids Can Scrap is to create a monochromatic layout. This is the layout that Emily created!! It's WONDERFUL!


I am so impressed with how creative my girls can be! Emily instructed me on her iPod photos. We were trying to get her hair in the air!! They didn't quite turn out, but we liked them anyway! So, her iPod is blue, blue is her favorite color, so obviously, her layout is very blue! I didn't help with anything. It's wonderful, and I love it! The best part is the blue crocheted flower. She makes those flowers!! Emily, you are quite a scrapbooker!!

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments :

Catherine said...

This is too fun and DD's poses are hilarious! Great job as always, Carol!

Marlou McAlees said...

excellent layout Carol!!! great fun photos and memories to cherish :) ♥

Patsy Jackson said...

I think Emily takes after her Mum on the scrapbooking talent scale - her LO is just fantastic!!! I love those flowers too - she's very talented!

So pleased you had a good birthday Carol - sorry to hear about your car - what a pain. Glad you finally managed to have breakfast though! Your cards are all gorgeous!

I adore your Halloween LO of the girls when they were younger and love how you used the fabric! Genius!

Take care for now,
Patsy x

Chris said...

i love this!! emily did an awesome job!! lovw those flowers too!!>"<

L.A. said...

Emily did a great job on her iPod layout. Love that flower--she should consider Etsy! Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day even with the yucky start.

Judy said...

OMG, this layout is fantastic. Super job, Emily!

Enfys said...

Wow, Emily you did a fantastic job, I can see that Mom has competition here...
hugs
Enfys x

Michelle Pearson said...

this is simply adorable...and I love those crocheted flowers!

Fe-Fe said...

I can't believe Emily made this! I thought it was one of your creations Carol. A fabulous layout Emily! I love all the blue, the photos are fab and the layout and embellishments are just perfect. I adore your crocheted flower. You really have a talent there Emily!

Watch out Carol she'll be after your DT spots!!! :-)

Hugs to you all
Fe x

Clare said...

Emily did a fab job on her layout, I love her crocheted flowers, she's a clever girl!