Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Scrapping Recipe Challenge #39

This is my layout for Scrapping Recipe Challenge #39 at Sketches! {by Tamara}. If you create a card of layout using this recipe, be sure to link it back to Tamara's site!


The recipe for this week's challenge was issued by ME!! Here are the three things that needed to be used on a card or a layout:
  • a button trio
  • the color black
  • a punched border
My layout features Basic Grey Dasher papers, alphabet stickers, and die cut tags. I also used half of a black scallop Bazzill sheet of die cut cardstock. The buttons are by Autumn Leaves. The sparkly ric rac came from the Target $1 spot. My punched border was created with my threading water punch. I also added some rhinestones. I really love this layout! You can click on it to see it larger!

Wow, we've had a lot of rain! It can stop now! I need to do some cleaning and hopefully some crafting! I hope you have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

9 comments :

Dawn♥ said...

Absolutely stunning Carol! Love all the BG items you used here! Cute photo! :)

♥Dawn♥

Latisha said...

cute lay out of the girls...webkinz too cute

Stamp n Sparkle said...

Oh Webkinz - my girls are hooked! Your page is lovely, got me thinking that I should make one too ;)
Zee xx

Lauren said...

This layout is so fun! I love the plaid paper.

Chris said...

very cute page!! love the dp...hope your basement doesn't flood again!

Carol said...

Great blog, my first trip here, I will be back. May enter the challenge. Anyone can join right?
Thanks for have such a great blog
Carol

Lesli said...

Wonderful page Carol - love what you did with the recipe!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page Carol! I love how you pulled all your elements together.

Cathrine StClair said...

This is a great page! My girls love their webkins. With 3 girls - we have a lot of them.