Sunday, March 1, 2009

New March Challenges

Happy March 1st! I am anxiously waiting for spring to arrive! The March Challenges at ScrapCity will all be posted later today! Here is my March Card Challenge at ScrapCity, "This month, I would like you to use a journaling paper (ripped right from the journaling book) on your card. Now, if you don't have a journaling notebook, you can use a journaling stamp, a journaling card, or a journaling die cut." This is my card example.


I have my card base (black), my card front (pink), and then I added the journaling paper. It's ripped right from the book. I added some ribbon, a flower stack with a button center, and I added my sentiment with those wonderful tiny alphas! Everything is by Making Memories except for the ribbon! I also added a rhinestone trio. I love the way this card turned out!

I hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments :

Becky G said...

Carol, this is so cute! I love the pink and black and the ribbon stack! Too cool!

Hugs~Becky

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Carlol this is so beautiful.....I love the soft pink with the cream color and the touch of black....LOVE IT!! Hugs, T

Fe-Fe said...

This is so pretty and the colours are gorgeous.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend Carol.

Hugs
Fe x

Chris said...

super cute card!! i love the look fo the journalling paper...might have to try this one!! TFS...

Liz said...

I love this Carol! That ribbon and the flower, everything is great!

Latisha said...

what a great card Carol!! Love that sheer ribbon and the flowers.

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, Carol! Love the colors! I just bought a pad of pink/cream/black DPs - so this is just my style! Great job!

Judy said...

Gosh, I love this card. The way you stacked the flowers on the bow is just too neat.

wendy said...

Super Super cute. I love how this came together. The flower is so beautiful on the card :)

Regina Easter said...

oh my carole, this is awesome...i bought some of this myself...hugs

Dawn♥ said...

Oh Carol your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!

♥Dawn

Michelle Pearson said...

This is Gorgeous Carol! I love the colors, the fun shapes, the gorgeous flower...thanks for sharing!