Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Altered Mailbox

The Target $1 Spot has cute alterable items once in a while. The little tin mailboxes they had around Valentine's Day were an absolute favorite for most crafters. They're so cute and easy to alter.


I made this mailbox for my mom's birthday. I use Brenda Walton Neopolitan papers. I added Primas to the hinged door.


I decorated inside the hinged door.


I added some ribbon to the mailbox flag. What a cute, easy project! These mailboxes are too cute!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

Sharon Caudle said...

so pretty!!! I just noticed you'r from Illinois? Where at? I was born and raised in Springfield. I'm going to be back there next summer for a family reunion. Still have lots of family there.

Sharon

Risa said...

This is so cute!....did you post a tutorial for this altered mailbox? It is adorable and I know your mom loved it!