Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Frankenstein!

Last year I found and purchased some cute Frankenstein ribbon from the $1 spot in Target. I love Halloween, so I couldn't resist. I used it again on a quick card. It's simple, but I like it!




I stamped Frankenstein from the "Hey, Ghoul Friend" Stampin' Up set. The "Kick up your heels with a Halloween squeal!" is also from that set. I used watercolor pencils to color the image. Look at the ribbon on the bottom! It's so funny! Just a quick, easy card.

I made some QVC purchases yesterday during the all day craft fair. They had a lot of new items, but there were not that many items that I felt that I HAD TO have. I love watching the presentations, because I always like to see the projects and pages that were created using the products. So, did you purchase anything? I got some ribbon organizers (Cropper Hopper), some Primas in a rack (LOVE flowers!), the Basic Grey magnetic mat and the file set (I can't wait to try them both), Brenda Walton glitter chipboard letters (I loved these last time they were on, I resisted, and after seeing them again, I just have to have them!), I'm waitlisted on a set of Making Memories brads, and I got the one time only Bazzill cardstock. Can you believe that I don't have any Bazzill cardstock? I always look forward to receiving my new items! It's like Christmas when the UPS lady comes to my front door!

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment :

Alhambra Club said...

What a cute card, I have a Frankenstein stamp from CTMH I think, he is such fun.