Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Nice Matters . . . Thank You Patsy J!

I've been looking at so many blogs lately. Patsy J's is one of my favorites! She's very talented, and I comment on her projects and I tell her that often! I also see her work on the Cricut message board. Patsy nominated me for the "Nice Matters Award". I'm honored Patsy! Thank you! So, I get to display this award, and I need to nominate 5 other bloggers! I know I'm going to nominate bloggers that have probably already received this award (because they are ALL so nice)!!

I get to display this award:


I'm nominating the following ladies:

  1. Jana
  2. Sharon Caudle
  3. Mum on the Run
  4. Cindy G
  5. Flossie's Follies

Not only do I love looking at the blogs that these ladies have created, but these ladies have commented on things that I have made, and when they do, I'm so flattered! So, ladies, you get to display this award on your blog, reference me as having nominated you, and nominate 5 bloggers that you think are especially nice! Got all that?

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments :

Patsy Jackson said...

Hi Carol :)

So pleased you are displaying your award :) You deserve it!!

I love your new Halloween card - those stamps are mega!! And I love the use of the embossed background - fab!!

Patsy x

Alhambra Club said...

You are too sweet, or should I say Nice. Thank you.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh gosh!!! Thank you soooo much Carol!!! Congrats on you receiving your award (you totally deserve it) and thank you so much for nominating me for one! I appreciate it so much! I love visiting your blog and looking at your wonderful work!! You're amazing!!!!

hugs
Sharon

Cindy Gilchrist said...

Thank you sooo much!!!!