Saturday, August 4, 2007

I LOVE my Bind It All - Part 2

I really should attempt to get paid for endorsing this product! The Bind It All is hands down my favorite new toy! Sometimes I purchase new scrapbooking items / tools, and after a while I think, "Well, I could have lived without it." Well, not this time. This machine is GREAT!

I made another journal, and this time I used two CDs for the covers of the journal. The Bind It All had no problem punching through the CDs. I like the round journal. I think I need to get some round coasters now so that I can made more round journals. I just love the look!


This is the front of the journal. I used Provo Craft Slab patterned paper. I added some rhinestones to the center of the flowers. Nothing fancy here, just a quick journal. I added ribbons to the O wires.


This is the back cover of the journal. I used a coordinating sheet of patterned paper from the same Provo Craft Slab.


This is inside the front cover of the journal. I used my Coluzzle circle template to cut the inside pages.

So, what do you think? Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :