Friday, August 10, 2007

Another Halloween card!

My girls and I went to see "Hairspray" yesterday afternoon. What a fun movie! Thumbs up from the three of us! Great music! We might have to get the soundtrack! Nikki Blonsky (she played Tracy) was just amazing!

Anyway, since I had so much "Halloween" stuff sitting on my desk, I just had to make another Halloween card! Yes, I'm in Halloween mode now, and it's August! Crazy!


I used more of those embossed images that I have had for a long time. This time I used the embossed cat, moon, and purple star. The card front is Cuttlebug embossed vellum matted on purple cardstock. I really like the way the vellum went through the Cuttlebug! It looks great! The "trick or treat" tag is from Making Memories. I added some googly eyes to the cat. I LOVE adding googly eyes! They are so fun! I did a lot of distressing with black ink.

I posted this card on the Cricut message board, and someone commented that she thought it was an adorable card, and she wished she was getting it in the mail. That's such a nice compliment, so I'm mailing it to her today! Maybe it will inspire her to make some Halloween cards!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments :

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card, so cute!!

Jana M. said...

That is a supah cute card!!!! You are crazy talented!

wub ya sistah!

Alhambra Club said...

Great halloween card, love how you embossed the background

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG!!! I totally missed this on the cricut mb. This is one of the cutest Halloween cards I've seen Absolutely adorable!!! It's been too long since I've had time to look around! LOVE this Carol!!!!!

hugs
Sharon