Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Yes, it's another Halloween card!

I can't believe that I'm trying to do this daily blog, and I don't have a digital camera! Not only are my photos such poor quality, but I'm driving my husband crazy with using his camera phone! I take photos using his phone, and then I'm bugging him to download and send them to me! I have to say that I'm simply overwhelmed when I go out to look at cameras! There are TOO MANY choices! I REALLY need one though!

This card photographed just awful, but I'm showing it anyway. It's actually very cute, and very vibrant in purple and orange! My Halloween mode is continuing!


I used the Cuttlebug to emboss a piece of orange vellum. The vellum goes through the Cuttlebug very well. I love the look. Then I stamped three Hero Arts Halloween images and matted them. I tied a couple of coordinating ribbons, and then attached the vellum to an orange card front using purple brads. I distressed with black ink. Quick, easy, and cute! (In person, it IS really cute!)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

Alhambra Club said...

What a great Halloween card, I am in a Halloween swap, if I had seen this one before I created mine, would have gone a totally different route. Love the embossed background.

Sharon Caudle said...

Another adorable creation from you Carol!!! I love it!! Isn't it sad how the card looks sooo much nicer in person than in the photo?? I'm the exact same way!! I look just like a 19 year old movie star with a 14 inch waist until you take my picture!!!!!! :)

hugs
Sharon