Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"Flowerful" card - Challenge Card

There are lots of members of the Cricut message board that have their own blogs. Samm is one of them. She's having a challenge, and I created this card for her challenge. Her challenge was to create a "flowerful card". I really like the way this card turned out!

It's 8.5" x 5.5", and I used Provo Craft Slab patterned paper, Cricut Mini Monograms scallop circle and scallop circle shadow, Autumn Leaves circular sentiment "Totally Special" stamp, Autumn Leaves "You Are Here" stamps for the arrow, Cuttlebug embossing template, DCWV adhesive-backed ribbon, Prima Sprites flowers, and miscellaneous buttons and embroidery floss. The arrow and the circular sentiment are popped up.

I love the look! The bright colors really appeal to me! So, what do you think?

You can read about Samm's challenge here: http://samm-l.blogspot.com/2007/08/is-it-that-time-i-think-it-is-blog.html

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments :

Patsy Jackson said...

Hi Carol

Love this card as I said on Cricut MB.

Your blog looks great! I am especially jealous of your scrapping room - I wish I had something like that!!! Can I come and play at your house next time I'm in the US!

And yes, Jana is an angel isn't she! :)

Patsy x

Samm said...

This is gorgeous!!! how fab and funky! love the cuttlebugging!

Thanks for joining in on my first challenge!

Samm
x

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card, love the zingy colours!

Sharon Caudle said...

Great card Carol!! It's so bright and cheery!!!! Love it!!! And your blog is fantastic!!!