Saturday, August 11, 2007

Flower card - Very colorful!

Right after I made the card for Samm's flowerful card challenge, I made this card for my secret sister, Sharon on the Cricut message board. I guess you could say I was in "flower" mode!



The patterned paper background is from a Provo Craft Slab (I've been using this paper quite a bit lately!). The flowers are stamped from Autumn Leaves flower acrylic stamps. I added Stickles to each of them. The flower "stems" are white rick rack that I rubbed a green ink pad against. I wrapped three ribbons around the bottom of the card front. The "Hello!" is one of the $1 Michael's acrylic stamps. The "Hello!" and the turquoise flower are popped up. I just love the overall colorful effect of this card!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments :

Alhambra Club said...

What a bright and happy card, love the colors and flowers.

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card Carol! Flowerific!!! D

Cindy Gilchrist said...

How cute is this??? Love the bright colors (& the Halloween cards are great too!)

Sharon Caudle said...

this is just so cute! I love all the bright cheery colors!!!!

hugs
Sharon