Saturday, August 25, 2007

Message Board friends are so wonderful!

I am a member of the Cricut message board. I just love it on that board. Everyone is so nice! Well, a while back, I posted a Halloween card with a cat on it, and a member of the board, Emily, commented on it. She said that she thought it was adorable, and she wished she would get a card like that in the mail. I thought that was a very sweet comment, and I told her to send me her address, and I would mail her the card. I was going to send it to her in October, for Halloween, but I didn't want to forget, so I sent it to her right away. I thought maybe it would inspire her to create some Halloween cards! Anyway, I sent it to her, just as a RAK. She obviously really appreciated it, because she sent me a thank you gift.


This is way above and beyond a thank you gift! WOW! This was TOTALLY unnecessary, but VERY much appreciated. I'm overwhelmed at how thoughtful this is! Thank you so much Emily! She sent me a gorgeous card! I love the black and cream. It's very elegant, and I LOVE the black rick rack ribbon! Then, she sent me a couple of gifts from her LSS. Look at the cute bag that it was it! I love it. She sent Crystal Stickles, jumbo Making Memories brads, and absolutely gorgeous Primas! I don't have any of these things already! I'm so thankful for the wonderful people that I "meet" via the message boards. What a sweet lady! Thank you Emily!

You know what else is amazing? I got this package yesterday when I was in the middle of cleaning up in our basement! What a way to brighten my day!

2 comments :

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, that is great, it is so much fun to share our creations, but even more fun when you get goodies in the mail.

Patsy Jackson said...

How kind is that Carol! That MB is a lovely place :)

I am so sorry to hear about your basement flood - what a headache for you. Like you said, no-one got hurt but I hope that you haven't lost too many precious memories! Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog in the circumstances :)

Patsy x