Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Another wonderful gift from another wonderful friend!

Some of us on the Cricut message board have year long "secret sisters" that we send monthly gifts to, and then we have another "secret sister" that sends us monthly gifts. It's really fun . . . both the giving and the receiving. Most of us haven't remained secret, so we now refer to ourselves as NSSS - "not so secret sisters". Anyway, Sharon is the NSSS that I send to. I really enjoy sending her fun stuff every month!


She asked me a few days ago if I had the August/September 2007 issue of Paper Crafts magazine, because she had an extra copy, and if I didn't have it, she would send the extra copy to me. Well, I didn't have it, and I love that magazine, so I was happy to take it off her hands! In the meantime, she had also read a post that I made about a trip that I made to Joann's during a recent 40% off sale when I was unable to find the "You" large Cuttlebug embossing folder. I went to Joann's particularly for this embossing folder, but it was sold out. So, not only did Sharon send me the magazine, she also went out and purchased that embossing folder for me! Talk about TOTALLY making my day. How thoughtful! I'm her NSSS . . . she's NOT supposed to send me gifts! I was just overwhelmed (and I still am). She also made me a gorgeous card. What a super sweet lady! Thanks again Sharon! You are VERY sweet and thoughtful, and I am very appreciative!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Aww! That is soo sweet! I love the "You" Cuttlebug embossing folder! It was also super sweet of Sharon to send you the Paper Crafts Magazine!

I can't wait for tomorrow's post! Thanks!

-E-