Thursday, August 9, 2007

Halloween Card

What made me create a Halloween card in August? Well, I was going through my massive amounts of "stuff", and I came across some We R Memory Keepers embossed designs that I have had forever! I still had some Halloween items left, so that inspired me to create a Halloween card. I had quite a few of the embossed images, but I only used the popped-up bat and the "boo!" image on this card. I'll use the other images later.


The ghost image is from Stampin' Up's "Hey, Ghoul Friend", and the moon, bat, sky image is from Stampin' Up's "Haunted House". I chalked the edges of the cardstock, and I chalked a band of orange mulberry that I put around the middle of the card front. Just a simple card, but I think it's cute!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Carol, this is just too cute!!!! I love it!!!

hugs
Sharon / GrammaS

Risa said...

I love this card! too cute!!!