Sunday, August 26, 2007

Basement clean up continues . . . . .

I am so tired from walking up and down the basement stairs! Cleaning up wet clutter after getting over 6 inches of water in the basement is exhausting! My legs ache and my feet hurt. I have a busy week ahead of me!! Geez, I miss sitting in my crafting area!

I realized one thing for sure when we were without electricity for over 12 hours. I wouldn't have done well as a pioneer woman. I am spoiled rotten! I like my comforts, and I take them very much for granted. I do appreciate them though! Very much! I like lights, the refrigerator, air conditioning, and most importantly, a working sump pump! How did those pioneer woman do it? I'm totally impressed, and I admire their resilience!

Well, enough rambling from me. I still have lots of work to do!

1 comment :

Alhambra Club said...

Oh my, hope you get everything dried out and back to normal soon. Know what you mean about the electricity thing, Lost it for 2 weeks with Hurrican Wilma and was not happy.