Friday, August 3, 2007

Yes, it's ANOTHER quick and easy card!

I just can't help it. I love to make these quick and easy cards. I like to select a patterned paper that really appeals to me, and then I just take it from there. In this case, I selected a My Mind's Eye patterned paper (love it!), and I just went with the turquoise and orange theme.


I used the "What Could Be Better?" Stampin' Up set to stamp the "Happy Hello" and the flower background on the turquoise cardstock. I matted the stamped images in orange. I wrapped two difference coordinating ribbons around the card front, I added three small Prima flowers with brads, mounted the card front, and the card was done. See what I mean? It's quick AND easy!

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :