Friday, September 14, 2007

Back To School Card


This is a card that I gave to my nephew / godson when he was starting Kindergarten. The striped paper is DCWV, and I cut the apple and the backpack on my Cricut with the Doodlecharms cartridge. I like the little piece of paper sticking out of the backpack with my nephew's name on it! I hand wrote the sentiment and chalked around the edges. The apple is mounted on a foam square.

I really hope to have a chance to create some fun new items today and this weekend. It's been one of those weeks where I've been doing everything BUT crafting, and when I don't get a chance to create something, I miss it a lot!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments :

Patsy Jackson said...

Gorgeous card - and very thoughtful Carole. I just love that little backpack - it's such a fun cut!

Dawn♥ said...

What an adorable little card! TFS!

Alex said...

that is an adorable card - love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

What an adorable card, love the apple and backpack.

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! So very cute! love the little backpack and the hand written sentiment!

michelle sturgeon said...

Oh, such cute die cuts. Do you have a cuttlebug? Grerat card!
Thanks for visiting my blog...I appreciate your comment!
Off to browse your blog, now!

Kathy said...

Cute card - I know he was excited to get it.