Monday, September 24, 2007

Just a quick post . . . .

Most of my eBay auctions ended today. I don't know how people sell on eBay all the time. It's exhausting, and there are too many fees! Anyway, I have lots of payments to wait for, and then I have lots of things to ship. Should be interesting! Now I know why I normally donate all of my items to charity. It's easier.

I finished the last Harry Potter book. What an amazing set of books! I wanted more in the epilogue, but all in all, it was just GREAT! I'm glad I know the ending, but it's kinda sad too. No more Harry.

I need to get a card done tonight. You're all going to stop visiting me if I don't!

Thanks for stopping by! Off I go to make my challenge card!

1 comment :

Alhambra Club said...

Know what you mean about ebay, I don't sell that often, but when I have a couple of items to ship I am so afraid that I am going to ship the wrong package