Friday, September 21, 2007

Music on Blogs? Love it or Hate it?

OK, I added a playlist of music to my blog. Do you love it or do you hate it? Even if you just pop in really quick, let me know what you think. I sometimes love them or hate them myself. Sometimes I'm blog hopping at night, it's really quiet in the house, and then the playlist starts, and it scares the &*$# out of me! So, give me your thoughts. If you hate it, just say so! No hard feelings! I love you all and appreciate your visits and your comments!!

I've changed my playlist already to work only if the visitor decides to activate it. It does not start automatically. I realize most people won't activate it . . . that's not the reason they stop by . . . but you never know! I don't want anyone to stop visiting my blog because they're annoyed by the music playing automatically!

2 comments :

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

THanks for adding me to your blog list! that is so cool! :) Have a great weekend!

Alhambra Club said...

It does not bother me as I have high speed internet and enjoy it, but know it does slow down the loading of the pages.