Monday, September 3, 2007

I Like Your Style!

I wanted to use one of my NEW Stampin' Up sets that I just got from the flea market to create a card. Sorry, but the photo of this card doesn't do it justice. It's so vibrant and pretty in real life! I love the pink and orange!


I used the "I Like Your Style" set for the sentiment and the flower background. I was inspired by the chipboard piece. Isn't it pretty? It's an Autumn Leaves French Twist journaling panel. I bought a box of them at Archiver's with my coupon, and I just love them! I don't have any of the papers, but I figured I would use them with some solid cardstock. Anyway, I used a pink card base, and I stamped the flower background in orange on the orange card front. I used my ticket punch on the card front. I used the Cropadile to punch through and set two eyelets in the chipboard journaling panel. I used some American Crafts double-sided ribbon, and I layered two Primas with a brad.

I really like this card! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments :

The Cryer Family said...

It's really pretty! Well you know what they say... Great minds think alike!

~Jules~ said...

Lovely card. What bargains you got!
Enjoy
Jules

Alhambra Club said...

This is such a pretty and elegant card.

Patsy Jackson said...

What a gorgeous card Carol - I love that chipboard! Pretty!