Sunday, September 9, 2007

Black and White - Happy Birthday card

I have a bottle of "got flowers" Primas that are black, white, and grey, and I wanted to use them on a birthday card. This is what I came up with.


I Cuttlebug embossed the black card front and the "Happy Birthday" sentiment. I rubbed some white ink on the sentiment. I added some ribbon that I got from Michael's, three Primas, and I was done. So very easy! I like the black and white, especially with the dotted ribbon.

Thanks for the stopping by!

4 comments :

Alhambra Club said...

fantastic, love the embossed background and the flowers

Scrappy Moments said...

How pretty, Love the Flowers!


Angie

Clare said...

Love the black and white theme, and the embossed background looks really effective.

alice k. said...

This is genious! Very elegant and sophisticated.