Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Fright Night!

Using what I have is SO addicting and FUN! I created two more cards with items I haven't used for a long time!

I used an older Stampin' Up set called "Tricky Treats" to stamp that adorable ghost! Now, this stamp set is older, but it is new to me since I just picked it up at a rubber stamp flea market. This is my first time using it. However, I did use "Bitty Boos" to stamp the cat, the spider, and the word "Boo!". I haven't used my Bitty Boos stamp set for a LONG time! I also pulled out a Doodlebug Halloween striped paper that I've had for years. Once again, I don't know what I was saving it for! I did a lot of distressing with black ink on these cards. I thought adding the Tootsie Pops was just too cute! I also added some dots of Stickles in purple and orange. On each card, I added a QuicKutz large photo corner to the card front. I Cuttlebug embossed it using the tiny bubbles embossing folder, and I distressed it in black. As a final touch, I added googly eyes to the ghosts. I LOVE googly eyes!

I like the way these turned out. I'm going to send them to my nephew and niece for Halloween. I'll just put them in a small padded envelope, and I'll hope the Tootsie Pops don't break in the mail!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments :

The Cryer Family said...

They are cool cards! I love the idea of the lollipop attached to the card - that's such a good idea for any kid's card! Thanks too for for the wishes for my Mum xx

Alhambra Club said...

These are adorable, your niece and nephew will love them.

Patsy Jackson said...

Saw these on the Cricut MB and loved them - so original!!

Also love your Witch on the Trick or Treat card too - how cool!

Louly said...

Wow that's so clever! what a great idea to use the lollypop

My Paper World said...

Wow! I love the little ghosties, holding the lollipops! that is so clever, very cool idea!

Clare said...

Love these cards, and the idea of adding the lollies to the card is really good, especially as the ghost is holding it!

Unknown said...

make me wish we celebrated halloween here in Australia!the lollipop is an excellent idea and a tasty touch!

~Jules~ said...

Wow how lucky are you to have stamp flea markets. we could only dream of that here in Australia!

Ashley said...

Oh My Gosh! SO CUTE!!! ADOARABLE!!! Love everything about these! Excellent job darlin'! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com