Saturday, September 22, 2007

Valentine card? Has she gone crazy?

I really love having something to post each and every day. Well, I was doing everything but creating yesterday, so I have to post something that I made a while ago. This is going to seem so strange posting it today, but I'm doing it anyway!

I think we can all tell that this is a card from February! (I really need to work on some new stuff today!!) Anyway . . . the card front is embossed with the tiny bubbles Cuttlebug embossing folder, I used Stampin' Up heart stamps, and the sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp. I wrapped lots of skinny ribbon from Michael's around the card front, and I suspended a heart swirl clip between some ribbon. There are "got flowers" Primas are attached to the top with brads.

Thanks for stopping by! I need to get moving on some NEW stuff later today!


7 comments :

Crafty in Calgary said...

LOL! Cute card and before you know it, it will be Valentine's Day- again :)

Camilla said...

i like your card very much..
camilla from sweden

My Paper World said...

Love the bubbles and the cute hearts! This is a gorgeous card, i'm glad that you shared it with us!

Unknown said...

love the valentines card,great minds think alike,i submitted a card today what i made this morning and mine is somewhat of a valentines day card...lol. congrats on th 3,000 visitors/stickybeeks.and i love the valentines card it looks yummy.

Dawn♥ said...

Congrat's on your 3000+ vistors! That's awesome!

Lovely Valentine card! tfs!

Fe-Fe said...

That's really pretty. Love the stamped hearts. Makes me feel all loved up just thinking about Valentine's!

Sharon Caudle said...

What a cute card! I really like the way you wrapped the ribbons around it. The embossing looks great too!!!