Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy Birthday!

I have LOTS of birthday cards to send out in September. This is the first of them. I can't say WHO I'm sending this to, just in case they check my blog!


I just LOVE the Cuttlebug embossing folders! They make creating a card SO easy! I really like the birthday embossing folder, and I let it take center stage on this card. The card base is hot pink, the card front is turquoise, and it was ticket punched and then embossed. I added some pink Stickles to the flower centers on the embossed image. I added crystal Stickles to the tips of the petals on the bottom layered Prima Sprite and in the corners of the ticket punches. The small cardstock flower at the top of the layered flowers is a punch from the "It Looks Like Spring" Stampin' Up punch. The ribbon is from Michael's.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments :

Patsy Jackson said...

What pretty colours and I love how you've used the flowers and the stickles too! :)

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

SO CUTE! :)

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love that embossing folder, know it is not me, my birthday was in July, but lucky Setpember.

The Cryer Family said...

Really pretty card! I do like doing the challenges, by the way! I can get a card done really quickly, that way (well, except for when it takes me 2 hours...)

michelle sturgeon said...

This is awesome! i love it! Such pretty colours together!