Thursday, September 13, 2007

My 50th Post!

It's my 50th post today! I still don't feel like I know what I'm doing in "blog" land, but this sure is fun, and I appreciate each and every one of you that stops by to check things out. I also appreciate everyone that takes the time to leave a comment! Thanks! After I've done another 50 posts, I'll have to give something away, don't you think?


I'm almost embarrassed to post another one of those "cheater" cards. It comes from my Lisa Bearson kit of the month. I wanted a quick birthday card -- I've mentioned before that I have a lot of birthdays to acknowledge this month. Well, I like this card. It's very boho chic, don't you think? The colors are different, and it's very bold. The large half flower is a die cut, and the center of the flower is a chipboard piece.

I really need to get back on the creating kick though! Enough with these easy, quick cards! I need to CREATE something! I hope I have time today or tomorrow!!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments :

My Paper World said...

I love the colours! it looks fantastic, and congratulations on your 50th post!

Alex said...

This is a great card - love the colors! Congrats on the 50th post, your blog is wonderful. And, it's not cheating...you did make it ya know *wink*

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Dawn♥ said...

WOW gorgeous card! Totally dig the design and those papers! Found your blog through Bety's Blog! Just thought I'd come by and have a look around!

Rika said...

beautiful!