Saturday, September 8, 2007

Just For You

I feel like posting a card that I made from a kit is "cheating" my blog. Is that crazy? After all, there is no skill, talent, or creativity involved in putting together this card. Someone already thought of everything for me! However, sometimes you just need a quick card, and I think that's alright. Don't you? This is just a quick card I put together last night. It's another one from the Lisa Bearnson kit of the month that I purchased from her web site. I didn't change anything on this card, because I like it just the way it is.


The "just for you" is already printed on the cardstock. Everything else is a chipboard piece! The blue piece at the top, all the flower stems, the flowers, and the flower centers are all individual pieces of chipboard. Very cool! I will be sending this card to my mother-in-law this month for her birthday. She loves gardening and flowers! I think she'll like this card very much.

Have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fab card ,looks great ,hope your mother-in-law likes it, Dawnx

Alhambra Club said...

Hey, you had to know just how much adhesive to use so there is some talent there, this is a great card, and kits are fun

michelle sturgeon said...

LOVE this! It is so cute! LOVE the flowers!