Sunday, September 2, 2007

WOOHOO! Look at what $77 buys!!

I am way too excited! I went to a rubber stamp flea market yesterday, and I spent more than I wanted to spend, but look at what I got for the money!

There are six (yes, I said 6) Stampin' Up sets sitting on this coffee table!! I got three Halloween sets that I have wanted for a really long time! I also got three sets that I just can't wait to play with!


These are the Halloween sets. I got:


  • Tricky Treats
  • Spooktacular Greetings (brand new, not mounted!)
  • Carved & Candlelit


I also got:

  • Fine Frames
  • I Like Your Style
  • Paris in the Spring

Paris in the Spring even has an extra little A Muse stamp that says, "beep beep!" which is perfect for the lady on the scooter! Yeah! I also picked up the Making Memories Christmas foam stamps. They haven't even been used!



This is a set of 8 border foam stamps from Maya Road. I've never seen these before, and I can't wait to play with them. They're going to make the greatest borders on my cards! The roll of bandanna ribbon is so cute, and one of the vendors threw that in for FREE when I made a purchase from her! How fun!


Here are two sets of Hero Arts stamps. The flowers are called "Flower Pops", and the dog set is called "Dogs" (how appropriate!) I also got a bag of Magic Scraps light blue glass marbles, and some really fun foam snowflakes. I think my girls and I will have a lot of fun with those snowflakes!


Here's a look at it ALL again. I didn't mention the two FREE magazines that I got (Paper Crafts and Card Fashion), the alterable lunch box, a Sponge Easy ink / paint applicator, 10 envelopes with string folio closures, and 4 very large envelopes. Can you tell I'm THRILLED! I can't wait to play.

I have to admit, after being overwhelmed with the flooded basement for so long, and being on clean up and reorganization detail for so long, I really need a day of fun! This couldn't have been any better. Bargains, bargains, and more bargains! It doesn't get any better than that!

I hope I get a chance to create some fun new items with all of my new fun goodies! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love the Halloween stamp sets!!!
They are so cool! The huge envelopes rock! ALL of the stuff is awesome! For $77 + 2 free magazines + free bandanna ribbon! What a bargain day!

-J-

Anonymous said...

WOW! You got a lot of great bargins yesterday! Everything is so cute! Aren't flea markets great?

I can't wait for tomorrow's post.

-E-

Patsy Jackson said...

Oh my goodness Carol - you got sooo much! I wish I could go to a sale like that! I love SU but it's sooo difficult to get in the UK :(

Enjoy!

Anice said...

Wow! You really bagged yourself some bargains!! Well done you!

Clare said...

What fantastic bargains, you must be thrilled - if you get something for a good price you appreciate it even more!

The Cryer Family said...

OH my goodness...I am so jealous!!!
I really wish we had so much Stampin'Up stuff floating around the UK

Sharon Caudle said...

Holy guacamole girlfriend!!! You scored big time!!!! Good for you!!!! Have lots of fun playing with all your new stamps and can't wait to see everything you create with them!!
hugs
Sharon

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, you got some great goodies, enjoy them all.