Saturday, September 1, 2007

Hi! Card

This is just a colorful, fun, simple card that I made for my secret sister. I really wanted to use a Cuttlebug ribbon slider, and I wanted it to take center stage. I love those ribbon sliders!


The papers are from Basic Grey's Lucky line. I just love everything Basic Grey! The ribbon is from Michael's, and the flowers are Prima daisies. I added buttons to the center of the flowers. I also inked the edge of the ripped patterned paper at the bottom. It's a little stark, but I wanted a clean look. Quick, simple, but I think it's cute!

I'm going to a rubber stamp flea market today. I go the Saturday of every Labor Day and Memorial Day weekend. It's in the parking lot of a local rubber stamp store. I can usually score some great deals. I can't wait to see what I get today! I'll let you all know what bargains I find!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

mum-on-the-run said...

Cute card Carol, love the slider!

Anonymous said...

I love the simplicity of this card! It is so cute!

Keep up the good work!

-E-

Fe-Fe said...

Great card. Love the colours.