Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I've been tagged! So, I guess I'm "it"!

Helen tagged me! Here's probably way more than you wanted to know about me!!

Four places I worked:
1) ARDC (Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois -- isn't that a mouthful?)
2) CCI, Inc. (Crown Consolidated Industries, Inc., Chicago, IL)
3) Lapham Hickey Steel, IL
4) Scrapbook Stop (a local scrapbook store that has since closed down)

Four places I have lived:
1) Crestwood, IL
2) Frankfort, IL
3) Gilbert, AZ
4) Mokena, IL

Four places I have visited on vacation:
1) St. Thomas / San Juan (cruise - FUN!)
2) Snowmass / Aspen, Colorado (in the summertime -- just beautiful!)
3) Canada (fishing trip with my hubby!)
4) Palm Springs, CA (just love their downtown!)

Four favorite foods:
1) Pizza!
2) Chocolate Chip Cookies (warm from the oven! I think I'm drooling!)
3) Filet Mignon with a loaded baked potato
4) Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream

Four places I would rather be right now: (I like where I'm at right now though!)
1) on our dream family vacation in Hawaii
2) Disneyworld or Disneyland with my family
3) Visiting Arizona
4) having a hard time with a 4th one . . . Maybe on a cruise with my family? Maybe on a road trip in the U.S. -- Yellowstone, South Dakota, etc. That would be fun!

So, I'm supposed to tag 4 people . . . (a lot of people I was going to tag have already done this, so I'm picking people that I believe have not done this!)

Fiona
Sharon
Cheryl
Clare

Sorry if I tagged you and you've already posted these tidbits of information about yourself!

I mailed lots of eBay items yesterday. I don't really have the hang of it yet . . . being a seller that is. I can buy quite easily! I had a buyer pay me with a credit card through PayPal, and now I'm being FORCED to upgrade my PayPal account. I don't really like being told what to do! However, if I'm going to continue selling on eBay, the upgraded account is probably something that will have to happen eventually anyway. Makes getting money easier, but it's just more fees! Big surprise there! Fees, fees, fees! That's what eBay and PayPal are all about!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have a great card to show you tomorrow!

3 comments :

michelle sturgeon said...

Selling on ebay is a lot harder than people think. I wish you much success!

Dawn♥ said...

Hey Carol it's so wonderful to get to know you a little better! tfs!

The Cryer Family said...

Thanks Carol! I'm just nosey, but I love hearing about people!